Also called as Oriental Medicine, TCM is a medical system that has been used by registered practitioners for thousands of years now to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases. It is based on the understanding that the body's vital energy called qi flows along channels called meridians in the body and keeps our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, emotional, mental health in balance.
TCM practices are aimed at restoring the body’s balance and harmony between the natural opposing forces of yin and yang, which can block qi and cause disease. As of its coverage, TCM includes herbal therapy, diet, acupuncture, meditation, physical exercise, and massage.
TCM is developed from ancient Chinese philosophy that we treasure the balance between human body and nature. So when a patient comes to us, we look for imbalance of the whole person instead of illness or diseases. In a sense, we have a wide range of “diseases”. It could treat neck pain due to stress, cough and running nose because you catch a cold; Or, it can help relieve symptoms caused by cancer. Moreover, we always want to be a step ahead to maintain the balance of our body before it really develops into certain diseases. Even if you don’t have any abnormal results of lab tests, we can help you understand your body features and guide you on how to take care of it through analyzing your body type. So, TCM can benefit everyone.
Your visit will begin with an in-depth assessment of your condition and an initial treatment. Depending on your needs, cupping, acupuncture, herbal treatment, moxibustion, or any of the other below treatments will be recommended to treat, heal and restore natural harmony for your constitution.
Remote Consultations Available
We also offer remote consultations for customers outside of Hong Kong. Please follow these steps for remote consultations:
1. Book Appointment Book an appointment through phone (+852 2530 3315) or email (email@example.com). Please provide the following information: - Full Name- Phone number & email- Skype Name- Available date and time
2. PaymentBalance Health will send through a payment request of 500HKD for the consultation fee to our bank account:Beneficiary Bank: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation LtdBeneficiary Bank Account Number: 502-418254-838Beneficiary Name: Balance Health Limited
3. Online Diagnosis FormWe will send through a Diagnosis Form and the practitioner's skype contact. Please fill complete the form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1-2 days before your consultation. This will allow the practitioner enough time to assess your health.
4. Skype ConsultationPlease add the practitioner's skype name before your consultation and be ready to call her.
5. Chinese Medicine (optional)If there is a need for Chinese herbal medicine, we will inform you of the price and send it through the payment request. Once we receive the payment, we will arrange the Chinese herbal medicine. We will arrange to deliver the medicine through shipping, and the shipping fees will be included in the Chinese herbal medicine price.
Our mission is to connect you with practitioners offering treatments tailored to your individual wishes and needs.
E-mail: email@example.comGet directions on the map →