Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage essential oil is geared toward women for its aromatically soothing properties. Applied topically, it also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and hair.
Clary sage is believed to be a species native to Europe. During the middle ages, it was frequently used to soothe the skin. Clary sage seeds are known among Germans as “muscatel sage” due to their use as a flavor enhancer for muscatel wine.
- Has a rich, herbaceous aroma.
- The main component in Clary Sage, linalyl acetate, makes it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.
- Clary Sage creates a stable and calm atmosphere that supports feelings of positivity.
- It helps promote an environment of joy, confidence, and relaxation.
- Diffuse it while meditating or when engaged in creative work.
- Rub 2–3 diluted drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Add 1–2 drops to bath water for a peaceful, calming bath.
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow for a restful sleep.
- Apply it topically by adding a few drops to your favorite unscented lotion.
- Add it to shampoo for a stimulating experience.
- Put a few drops in a diffuser when mediating or practicing yoga.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily