Massage therapy is an effective way to manage stress by reducing tension in your body and mind. The touch of a bodywork expert’s hands on your skin can relax you, reduce anxiety, and even relieve depression symptoms like irritability or sadness if you are feeling blue due to stressors in life. If you’re experiencing chronic pain related to osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), regular massages may be helpful because they reduce inflammation within joints caused by RA/OA inflammation.
One of the most common reasons women seek out massage therapy is for their hormonal imbalances. Hormonal imbalances can be caused by different factors including stress, pain. Massage can help with these issues!
- Stress: Massage releases endorphins which help you relax and sleep better. It also helps with anxiety because it reduces cortisol levels (the stress hormone).
- PMS/PMS symptoms: You may experience hot flashes during PMS, but they can be lessened or eliminated by having regular massages that focus on your core muscles; this will release serotonin in your brain which will help reduce any inflammatory response around those painful symptoms.
- Massage can be used to relieve pain. Massage therapy has been shown to be effective in reducing pain and improving physical function, especially for people with chronic conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Massage also reduces inflammation, which is a major cause of many forms of chronic disease. For example, massage has been shown to help reduce migraines by decreasing muscle tension and relaxing the nervous system–two things that may help prevent attacks from occurring in the first place!
Massage can help prepare you for pregnancy. Massage has been shown to have a positive effect on the body and mind, including:
- Pregnancy and childbirth prep. The benefits of massage during pregnancy are well documented, especially when it comes to reducing stress levels and improving sleep quality. In fact, research shows that massage may even help with labor!
- Labor and delivery. A study showed that women who received massages have lesser use of pain relief or analgesics during labor.. Another study found that massage promotes cortisol secretion lessening the pain associated with child delivery.
Massage’s benefits go beyond stress and pain relief. It heals us on a deeper level, traversing the mind, body, spirit levels. Avail the package now and enjoy the sessions at a much lower price to celebrate women’s health this month.
Can be shared with your friend, this package is especially launched to celebrate women’s health. Choose any 2 of the massage options and save $240. Offer lasts until March 31, 2023.
Choose any 2 of the below massage treatments:
- Integrated Bodywork
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage