FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Can be massaged into skin for an energizing aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Can be added to household cleaner for a sweet citrus scent
- Works as an adhesive remover
- Can be diffused to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Can be applied to skin in the evening to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
From the bottle: Sweet, fruity, citrus aroma
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energize the bedroom and feel revitalized to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning.
With its bright, citrusy aroma, Orange essential oil is a great choice for diffusing in the morning and throughout the day. Not only does its scent help clear the mind, but Orange essential oil may also help eliminate unwanted odors. When mixed with a light moisturizer and applied to the skin, Orange essential oil may help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.