- Apr 25 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Aligned, Alive, Abundant Women’s Circle: For Soul Seekers with Corporate Heritage
Women’s Circle – April Gathering
Women living in the modern world often cope with an overwhelming number of competing demands on their time, energy and attention. And often, we are last in line to receive from ourselves the care that we so generously extend to others.
Some common challenges we hear from women are:
- You have a big vision that is connected with your deepest desires, but you are exhausted, and lack the energy, time and mental space to actualize that vision;
- You are caring, giving, responding to everyone’s needs but your own needs are not being met; too often you feel you are not being seen, heard, or appreciated so the sadness and resentments which build up start altering your generosity, making your giving not sustainable.
- In a world where women are consistently expected to prioritize the needs of others, the concept of self-care seems foreign, even selfish. It can be challenging to identify with our own needs and, as a result, know where our journey of self-care and self-love should begin.
During this month’s gathering, we will do a dive deep on the topic of self-care & self-love. You will:
- Gain clarity on your own needs: physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Learn valuable practices to recognise, acknowledge and connect with your feelings and needs
- Take important steps forward, by prioritizing your needs and making action plans for your self-care
Join us to gain clarity, make the mindset shift and embrace the power practices that can support you become more whole, connected with yourself, unleashing a deeper source of energy, and feeling more confident on your path towards your soul’s purpose.
Know more about the Aligned, Alive, Abundant Women’s Circle.
When: April 25, 2023 8:00PM-9:30PM Hong Kong Time or 1-2:30PM UK Time