- Apr 18 2023
- 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Building Mental Fitness in 2023:
Learn How to Grow the Three Core Mental Muscles for Happiness and Performance
Schedule: April 18 , 2023, Tuesday, at 8:15 – 930 PM Hong Kong time/ 1:15 -2:30 PM UK time
Mental Fitness Mastermind Complimentary Webinar
A glimpse into the elite transformative program tried and tested by hundreds of CEOs, Stanford students and World-class athletes – including over 500,000 participants from 50 countries.
Are you frustrated and stuck in imposter syndrome despite all the development work you have done?
Do you lack confidence when you must stand up for your opinions, go for that promotion or lead uncomfortable conversations?
Are you struggling with high levels of stress, as you manage the unpredictability of your business?
Then you might want to learn more about the Mental Fitness Mastermind – The way to grow the three core mental muscles to thrive in challenging times – starting at the beginning of May, when a new contingent of entrepreneurs and corporate executives will embark on a life-changing 8-week journey, to put their mind power to work in their best interest.
Why is Mental Fitness a must have today?
– The rules of work and life are changing with the speed of light.
– We are confronted with unprecedented levels of complexity, both in our professional and personal lives.
– Leaders are wrestling with unparalleled stress, anxiety, loneliness and self-doubt.
If you are a high-performance executive or entrepreneur, you focus on seeing all potential risks and preventing costly mistakes. Feeling all that pressure on your shoulders, you want to have 100% control, eliminate errors and operate at the fastest pace possible. No surprise the tension is raising, and your relationships suffer. You have no find time to stop, think and… see different perspectives and find better solutions. Not to mention the curiosity and calm to build deeper connections and experience joy!
It doesn’t have to be this way!
- You can slow down, think strategically, communicate more clearly, and master a constructive way of dealing with conflict.
- You can control the thoughts in your head which often distract you from taking best decisions with calm and confidence.
- You can break free from the imposter syndrome that always keeps you playing small.
- You can rewire your brain to boost performance, improve your relationships and care about your wellbeing at the same time.
- You can show up at your best by incorporating a minimal mental fitness routine in your day!
Do you want to know if the MENTAL FITNESS MASTERMIND is right for you now?
Join the Mental Fitness Mastermind Preview Webinar on April 18th of 2023, at 8:15 PM Hong Kong time/1:30PM UK time
Judy Xu & Crina Ancuta , the facilitators of the Mastermind, will be offering an introduction into the science behind Positive Intelligence, the all-encompassing, unique approach of the program and an overview of the tools available to you to achieve long-lasting change. They will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance based on your assessment results.
Start with discovering the specific ways you sabotage yourself.
If you are tired of choosing between peak performance and happiness, start with discovering the specific ways you sabotage yourself and bring the results with you on April 18th , to get personalised solutions.
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Know the three core mental muscles you need to grow, in order to thrive in challenging times.
- Meet the “Saboteurs” – the voices in your head that constantly generate negative emotions, causing all your stress, anxiety, self-doubt, frustration, restlessness, and unhappiness.
- Understand the ways mental fitness can be enhanced, as researched and recommended by Shirzad Charmaine – Stanford lecturer and author of the 2020 New York Times bestseller “Positive Intelligence.”
- Find out the details about the first Mental Fitness Mastermind of 2023, starting on May 2nd.
- Have your questions about the program answered, so you can take an informed decision to join.
If you’re looking to increase your capacity to respond to life’s challenges with positive rather than negative mindset and achieve:
- Peak performance and success
- Peace of mind and wellness
- Healthy relationships
you will not want to miss the Mental Fitness Mastermind Complimentary Webinar
When: April 18th of 2023
Time: 8:15PM – 9:30PM Hong Kong time/ 1:15PM-2:30 PM UK time
Location: Online through Zoom