Dr. Aaron J. Bullington, ND, MSAOM
With over 17 years of experience in the healing arts, Dr. Aaron J. Bullington offers clients a unique approach to health and well-being. Licensed as a primary care physician in the United States, he holds degrees in both Western and Eastern Medicine. He specializes in holistic health, mind-body medicine, pain management, structural integration, detoxification, and chronic disease.
As a naturopathic doctor, acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist, and massage practitioner, he integrates a unique combination of therapeutic approaches into each restorative session. Whether you are trying to reduce pain, improve digestion, enhance sleep, optimize clarity, or cultivate inner peace, you will experience a deeply soothing and transformative treatment as all realms of your being fall into balance.
Dr. Aaron welcomes the opportunity to offer you his services and support as you celebrate and discover the richness of your own healing journey.
Education and Certifications:
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine—Bastyr University
- Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine—Bastyr University
- Bachelors of Science in Biology and Spanish—Iowa State University
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine—National Certification Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist—National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- Certified Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Practitioner—Chi-Akra Center
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Certifications—Chengdu and Shanghai Universities of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Massage and Bodywork Certifications—Body Wisdom Massage Therapy school and Green Mountain Institute of Integrative Therapy
Therapies by Aaron
Integrative Holistic Bodywork